Want to live in Portugal

Pera Premium Properties
If you want to live in Portugal, it is recommended to have a solicitor or lawyer who represents you and advises you during the purchase process.
The company's solicitor can inform you about the costs, necessary documents and legal procedures to follow to purchase property in Portugal. 
For non-EU citizens, you will only need to obtain a visa suitable for your stay (whether holidays or stay).